Monday, July 17, 2006

Reader request

"Chowdary" had a very neat question regarding the comparison between several companies that are in a similar business and comparisons between them:

Just wanted to know if you have a opinion about Borders group (BGP) , wanted to
know why are not able to execute while Amazon and BKS (Barnes & Noble) have
not experienced sales growth slowdown like BGP.


This is an interesting challenge and I just wanted to let you know I will be looking into it in coming weeks. I have a nagging feeling it will have something to do with seizing a niche versus trying the middle road, but I have to do some reading of financials and visit some stores.

I like this challenge.

Invest Well, FW
Click back to the main page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some recommendations and links to friends Amazon Gift Certificates MEMS Consulting recommendation MEMS Discussion forum and information Nanotech Consulting