Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finance Wonk Classics

I'm going to be away traveling for a few days of company visits. Since I can't be sure I'll be able to update the site I wanted to post links to some "Finance Wonk classics" for your perusal. I know from the visit logs that most people don't dig around in the archives so there is almost certainly some new meat for each person here.

Articles on Stocks & Investing

Recent Articles on Bonds or the Economy

Other Useful Stuff

Also, I still think the BUY call on LECO was a good basic example of stock analysis. You can click any of the buy calls to see the analysis and criticize it, we thrive on peer review here at the Finance Wonk and you may even join the elite ranks of the Wonks of the Day. There is also this article on three stocks that don't quite make it as a BUY, even though they are good enough for many.

Please enjoy and feel free to click your way around (and on some ads wouldn't hurt), I shall return.

Click back to the main page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some recommendations and links to friends Amazon Gift Certificates MEMS Consulting recommendation MEMS Discussion forum and information Nanotech Consulting