Article - links
Enjoy your long 4th of July weekend if you're in the US. I will be out until next wednesday. In the meantime here are links to a bunch of good previous articles and whatever you do don't neglect to visit the new LIVE news feed page. I use it for my home page now and it can keep you busy trying to read it all.
Articles on Stocks & Investing
- Present Value Analysis
- The Corporate Debt Shell Game
- Diversification versus Specialization
- The psychology of technical analysis
Recent Articles on Bonds or the Economy
- Bond Investing Strategies and Tips
- Economic Sector Overviews
- The straight dope on inflation, June 2006
- Impact of consumer debt and the aging of the population
- New trading market forces that have been slowing the increase of interest rates
- About shipping and the Baltic Dry Index
Other Useful Stuff
Also, I still think the BUY call on LECO was a good basic example of stock analysis. You can click any of the buy calls to see the analysis and criticize it, we thrive on peer review here at the Finance Wonk and you may even join the elite ranks of the Wonks of the Day.
Invest well, I'll see you all again after the holiday.