Thursday, June 15, 2006

A comment on the advertising

First: my thanks to all the readers who come and review my thoughts. I get a lot from the exchange and also the discipline of preparing my thoughts to face this audience.

Second: I encourage everyone to feel free to click on the ads here but do remain skeptical. A friend who reads this blog emailed me an image of one of the links from an add on this page and it looked like an investment of questionable quality. Of course the joke is on them, everyone here is far to informed to fall for such an investment. Let's take revenge by clicking on their ads a lot so they have to pay for many referrals :)

Seriously though, it's just common sense to put at least as much thought into where you put your money as you put into shopping for a big purchase.
Click back to the main page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some recommendations and links to friends Amazon Gift Certificates MEMS Consulting recommendation MEMS Discussion forum and information Nanotech Consulting