Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Finance Wonk On Travel Again

Howdy folks-

I have a nice article on bond investing about half completed, but I have to travel for work again. My posts this week will be limited.

Take heed of the two posts below, this week may be quite a mess in the market. I moved some of my long term index ETF money into cash monday morning after warning everyone here Sunday night that I expected a violent market this week. I'm glad I already did it but there is a chance thursday could be even worse if the jobs report isn't good, so position yourself well!

Invest Well, FW
Click back to the main page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some recommendations and links to friends Amazon Gift Certificates MEMS Consulting recommendation MEMS Discussion forum and information Nanotech Consulting