Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The finance wonk goes live

This post is mostly a test, but also serves as something of an apology. Who am I to say that what I think may be worth your time to read? All I know is I have piles of notebooks filled with cramped musings and analysis on the economy, stocks, and markets and that on the rare occasions where I bore others with my thoughts on these matter they seem to think my insights are valuable.

There's no accounting for taste.

Anyway, please feel free to argue with anything posted here and if you convince me that you have a better way, or show me the light I shall declare you the Finance Wonk's "Wonk of the Day" and let everybody know how smart you are.
Click back to the main page!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lala said...

I found your blog because i was searching for info on RYJUX (opinion-based or analysis, not the fund company's stale info!)

Your blog is interesting. keep it up!

7:42 AM  
Blogger FinanceWonk said...

tom cruise running-

I have mailed you some more information. I heartily encourage discussion and criticism so let me know what you think.

Cheers, Finance Wonk

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some recommendations and links to friends Amazon Gift Certificates MEMS Consulting recommendation MEMS Discussion forum and information Nanotech Consulting